Sarah is a speaker, panellist and panel host who has spoken across the globe, from Baku to Kigali. Called a ‘digital guru’ and even ‘digital royalty’, Sarah motivates audiences with global ambitions to get unstoppable international growth needed to succeed in this digital age.
Sarah is a pioneer in the field of digital trade and is an expert in international e-commerce and cross-border online sales. She is passionate about ensuring no-one gets left behind in this digital world, especially now it is 2020.
While many companies are getting left behind with both digital and international growth, global growth is not as complicated or overwhelming as a lot of people think if you use digital tools to do it. It has never been easier to gain a global reach and sell to customers on the other side of the world. In fact, over half the companies in the world would benefit from it!
Her vision is to help more and more businesses sell online around the world. This will increase the economic well-being of each of those companies and teams, which will, in turn, lead to an increased quality of life for millions of families. Everyone can have a digital livelihood.
Her infectious enthusiasm for all things international and digital comes from the fact that she is a self-proclaimed international enthusiast. Sarah can deliver in English and French on request.
Her keynotes include:
* Grow Fast, Grow Global
Digital Strategies for E-commerce and International Growth in Untapped Markets Around the World
* How to Become a Global Digital Business
Everything you need to know to flourish online in the digital age
* Everyone Deserves a Digital Livelihood
How to build digital skills in the developing world.
Sarah Carroll has been a speaker, panel host, panellist and trainer for:
- United Nations Conference on Trade and Development, Geneva, Switzerland
- African Union E-commerce Conference, Nairobi, Kenya
- Global Industry 4.0 Conference, Casablanca, Morocco
- E-commerce Forum, Government of Azerbaijan, Baku
- Digital Business Ireland, Dublin, Ireland
- Retail Retreat, Retail Excellence, Dublin, Ireland
- Parfums Christian Dior, Paris, France
- ExporTT, Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago
- University of West Indies, Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago
- International Trade Centre (ITC – a UN/WTO agency), Kigali, Rwanda.
- Google, London
- Facebook, London
- E-commerce Expo, London
- Going Global Live, London
- Newegg European Summit, London
- Retail Without Borders, London
- Business accelerators, including Walpole, Innovation RCA (Royal College of Art), British Library
- Banks, including Barclays, HSBC, Nat West/RBS and Santander
- UK Department of International Trade
- UK Trade & Investment (UKTI), including Export Week, Export Hubs, national E-commerce Roadshow
- Invest NI (Northern Ireland)
- British Chambers of Commerce (BCC)
- Chambers of Commerce and Industry in London, Surrey, Sussex and Brighton
- Trade Associations, including BPI, BESA, British Plastics Federation, GAMBICA, English UK
- Federation of Small Businesses (FSB)
- Institute of Directors (IOD)
- Universities, including Surrey and Brighton.
Sarah has spoken on and trained in the following topics:
- How to get unstoppable international growth in the digital age
- International digital strategy
- Selling internationally through digital channels
- E-commerce market research
- E-commerce profitability
- E-commerce for international trade
- E-marketplaces for international trade
- S-commerce for international trade
- C-commerce for international trade
- Web optimisation for international trade
- Selling on Amazon and eBay internationally
- International social media
- International website, marketing & development
- Is your website optimised for international trade?
- Internationalise your website & maximise your market potential
- Opportunities for business in international markets
- Building e-commerce skills in developing countries
- Brexit and e-commerce
- Culture and international communication.
Sarah has spoken at international trade presentations about:
- Doing Business in Brazil
- Doing Business in China
- Doing Business in France
- Doing Business in Japan
- Doing Business in Mexico
- Doing Business in the USA.